- Reaches parts of the mind other corporate training session simply cannot reach
- Invigorates and inspires the team, getting them on side
- Improves focus, increasing both productivity and quality of work
- Unlocks your team's imagination
- Improves communication skills and develops humility and natural charisma, essential presentation skills
- Generates a positive outlook, which can help to create new opportunities
The Art of Creative Intelligence
The difference it makesHow do you pick up the right social, creative and innovative skills to give you and your company an edge? Well, first of all, you need to realise that it's OK to make mistakes – through them we can learn how to succeed.
What the course involvesThis challenging workshop provides both immediate and lasting results. It encourages strong connections between participants and many of the activities draw on the strength of the group. For this reason, it's important that every member of the team takes part in it together.
The ResultsThe Art of Creative Intelligence enhances our confidence, communication skills, creative intelligence, and builds better communication and understanding among participants. It allows us to explore our potential and develop our performance as an individual and a member of the team.
Unlock the true potential in yourself and your colleagues.
- Examines the perception of our own and colleagues' talents
- Explores attitudes to leadership, participation and interaction
- Develops a better approach to teamwork
- Improves presentation skills and manages 'stage fright' by learning the power of eye contact, engaging the audience and projecting with passion and authority
- Develops personal creative power
This workshop deals with the whole person – our body, feelings and creative spirit. By exploring our ability to operate beyond the immediate demands of the job, individuals discover their full energy and potential, performing more effectively in the workplace.
The fear of making mistakes immobilises us. It's a counter productive emotion. We must focus on how our approach to risk–taking limits the opportunities for success and minimise it. The best cure for fear is action.
But how do you take action if you're afraid of the consequences? You learn that sometimes making mistakes is an essential part of success. It would be hard to believe that Albert Einstein came up with the Theory of Relativity without making a single alteration or error in his calculations. In fact, he probably made hundreds, perhaps even thousands.
Learning to lose our inhibitions provides a renewed confidence and a desire to try something new. This allows us to explore different sides of our personality, imagination and creativity.
You'll experience a unique state of mind in which you can address fear, truth, and sincerity; as well as learning how to live for the moment, play and communicate in a strong teambuilding environment.
The activities increase spontaneity, confidence, passion and presence, to develop powerful presentation skills and a natural charisma. Experiencing this course as a team also builds strong ties amongst the participants. The connection can be difficult to describe, but is akin to the emotional link felt by close lifetime friends, a sense that you know what they're thinking.