- Improves teamwork and communication
- Helps to develop trust and loyalty, decreasing recruitment costs
- By improving overall health, regular sessions can decreases absenteeism
- Boosts self-confidence, encouraging innovation, compassion and trust
The difference it makesGenerate a happy culture in your team. A happy and healthy workforce, is a productive one – you already know that – but how do you achieve this cost effectively? One scientifically proven way, is to have a laugh.
What the course involvesInspired by breathing techniques, developed in Yoga to assist in relaxation, the mental and physical benefits of laughter are immediate and easy to achieve, regardless of age, fitness levels or ability.
The ResultsLaughter is an essential tool in building confidence, removing cynicism and increasing enthusiasm. Not only that, it's also very good for your health and dramatically reduces stress by naturally releasing endorphins.
Don't put the happiness of your team off any longer.
- Releases endorphins, relieving stress, anxiety and depression
- Increases levels of oxygen in the body, improving brain activity and general health
- Improves circulation by strengthening the heart, increasing respiration and dilating blood vessels
- Strengthens the immune system and massages the lymphatic system, assisting resilience and speedy recovery
We can choose to be happy, and if we don't feel happy right now, de Castro has a saying "fake it 'til you make it". The body doesn't know the difference between fake and real laughter. All the benefits are the same.
Happiness should not be put off. It's not like we can say "I'll be happy tomorrow at 2:31". Laughing Matters focuses on being in the now and not putting our feelings off until tomorrow.
Choosing to laugh for no reason brings us out of our comfort zone, into the unknown. It helps us reveal our own personalities and creates a strong emotional bond between participants. Laughter develops trust and activates the creative side of our brains.